<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4780476415210051040?origin\x3dhttps://notabitchlikeyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Verra. Call her any Ve, Ella, she doesn't care much anyway. She is a spontaneous. She speaks whatever on her head. She does whatever she feels like to do. She is a die-hard fan of Coldplay and Muse. She thinks Lady Gaga is a brand new Bitch. Just awesome. Her greatest inspiration is her Lord, Buddha

She isnot a Perfect Human Being


Quotesbox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Whatchuusay

blaa blahh blaaaaaaaaahhhh.



Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ Juni 2008
♥ Desember 2008
♥ Januari 2009
♥ Februari 2009
♥ Maret 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ Mei 2009
♥ Juni 2009
♥ Juli 2009
♥ Agustus 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ Oktober 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ Desember 2009
♥ Januari 2010
♥ Februari 2010
♥ Maret 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ Mei 2010
♥ Juli 2010
♥ Agustus 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ Oktober 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ Desember 2010
♥ Januari 2011
♥ Februari 2011
♥ Maret 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ Mei 2011
♥ Juni 2011
♥ Juli 2011
♥ Agustus 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ Februari 2012
♥ Maret 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ Juli 2012
♥ Desember 2012
♥ Februari 2013
♥ Maret 2013
♥ Oktober 2014


Creditorials

Thanks

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Selasa, 06 Januari 2009

lagi seneng"nya lagu The PCD nih :
AYO NYANYI BARENG!!!!

The Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


We're driving slow through the snow
On fifth avenue
And right now radio's
All that we can hear

Man we ain't talked since we left
It's so overdue
It's cold outside
But between us

The world slows down but my heart beats fast right now
I know this is the part where the end starts

I can't take it any longer
Thought that we were stronger
All we do is linger
Slipping through our fingers

I don't want to try now
All that's lefts goodbye to
Find a way that I can tell you

I hate this part right here
I hate this part right here
I just can't take your tears
I hate this part right here

Everyday seven takes of the same
Seems we're bound by the loss of the same team
Gotta talk to you now fore we go to sleep
But well we sleep once I tell you

The world slows down but my heart beats fast right now
I know this is the part where the end starts

I can't take it any longer
Thought that we were stronger
All we do is linger
Slipping through our fingers

I don't want to try now
All that's lefts goodbye to
Find a way that I can tell you

I hate this part right here
I hate this part right here
I just can't take your tears
I hate this part right here

I know you'll ask me to hold on
And carry on like nothings wrong
But there is no more time for lies
Cause I see in your eyes

I can't take it any longer
Thought that we were stronger
All we do is linger
Slipping through our fingers

I don't want to try now
All that's lefts goodbye to
Find a way that I can tell you

But I gotta do it
I gotta do it
I gotta do it
I hate this part

I gotta do it
[x3]

I hate this part right here
And I just can't take these tears
I hate this part right


Label:

♥our lips must always be sealed
15.30