<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4780476415210051040?origin\x3dhttps://notabitchlikeyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Verra. Call her any Ve, Ella, she doesn't care much anyway. She is a spontaneous. She speaks whatever on her head. She does whatever she feels like to do. She is a die-hard fan of Coldplay and Muse. She thinks Lady Gaga is a brand new Bitch. Just awesome. Her greatest inspiration is her Lord, Buddha

She isnot a Perfect Human Being


Quotesbox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Whatchuusay

blaa blahh blaaaaaaaaahhhh.



Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ Juni 2008
♥ Desember 2008
♥ Januari 2009
♥ Februari 2009
♥ Maret 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ Mei 2009
♥ Juni 2009
♥ Juli 2009
♥ Agustus 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ Oktober 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ Desember 2009
♥ Januari 2010
♥ Februari 2010
♥ Maret 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ Mei 2010
♥ Juli 2010
♥ Agustus 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ Oktober 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ Desember 2010
♥ Januari 2011
♥ Februari 2011
♥ Maret 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ Mei 2011
♥ Juni 2011
♥ Juli 2011
♥ Agustus 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ Februari 2012
♥ Maret 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ Juli 2012
♥ Desember 2012
♥ Februari 2013
♥ Maret 2013
♥ Oktober 2014


Creditorials

Thanks

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Rabu, 30 Desember 2009

Tomorrow's gonna be the last last last day ever of December, of year 2009!


a review of this year :


1. i'm in Aussie. Australia. Sydney. for the first time in my life goin abroad. I'm lovin it!

2. everyone awares of 2012. shouldn't they? i'm not sure. as i learn from buddhist. it is really harrrddd veryyy harddd extremely hard to find out when is the end of earth, the world i'm living it. it needs a superrr poweerrr. but the Mayan -i don't know how- says 21st December 2012.

3.I'm working and makin money by MYSELF! and please note, it is a private proudness for me. i'm 17 anyway! hahaha

4.I lose my friends. not Lose in the real word. ths is what i hate darn hate right now. :(

5.I'm trying to be more mature. not to act like a kid anymore. but still, sometym i do it. not in a purpose. just a natural-talent of a teenager.

6.My mom ever asked me to find a BOYFRIEND! forholygodsake.

7. I'm fallin in love with someone, yet i know it's not gonna work. >.<

8. I find a new buddy best friends : Jimmy. he's a lil bit stupid but it's oke. i'm smart enough

9. Hanging out friends : David and ko Juwandi. such a reunion of old school.

10. the first time of my life getting on a Train !

11. I do cook! gah. :(

12. I hate my room here. so darn small. i can't breathe. but i can't tell

13. I miss my Daddy. :'( i remember he was crying when i flew.

14. I was crying when i listened to Carrie Underwood's. Don't forget to remember me.

15. I found new friends from different countries.



so, I've decided to keep staying ALIVE



Label: ,

♥our lips must always be sealed
07.56