<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4780476415210051040?origin\x3dhttps://notabitchlikeyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Verra. Call her any Ve, Ella, she doesn't care much anyway. She is a spontaneous. She speaks whatever on her head. She does whatever she feels like to do. She is a die-hard fan of Coldplay and Muse. She thinks Lady Gaga is a brand new Bitch. Just awesome. Her greatest inspiration is her Lord, Buddha

She isnot a Perfect Human Being


Quotesbox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Whatchuusay

blaa blahh blaaaaaaaaahhhh.



Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ Juni 2008
♥ Desember 2008
♥ Januari 2009
♥ Februari 2009
♥ Maret 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ Mei 2009
♥ Juni 2009
♥ Juli 2009
♥ Agustus 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ Oktober 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ Desember 2009
♥ Januari 2010
♥ Februari 2010
♥ Maret 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ Mei 2010
♥ Juli 2010
♥ Agustus 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ Oktober 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ Desember 2010
♥ Januari 2011
♥ Februari 2011
♥ Maret 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ Mei 2011
♥ Juni 2011
♥ Juli 2011
♥ Agustus 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ Februari 2012
♥ Maret 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ Juli 2012
♥ Desember 2012
♥ Februari 2013
♥ Maret 2013
♥ Oktober 2014


Creditorials

Thanks

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Jumat, 12 November 2010

he left a big hole deep inside me.
its hurt. i could feel it every night. somehow I wake up in the middle of the night, just to think of him. and that's crazy I know.
I miss him, its so easy to do now. but to know that he probably won't come back to that road again, killing me.
I supposed to let it go. they said it's better than holding on. it's hard to do. he means to much for me.
the three months back then, I'm so sure. I did a very big mistake in my life.
To know him, To let him close, and To let him go.
I wonder if I had never known him. that bad ass. I won't feel the suffering ache, right?
now im all alone, picking back the pieces of me. I got a lot more to live on.
a bad ass like him, doesn't deserve me at my best.
how funny, once u I wrote down those words, "bad ass" I feel a lot more better.
I hate him.
sorry big boy. go and walk away from me, and please don't ever turn back.

=)

*smile!*

Label:

♥our lips must always be sealed
18.55