<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4780476415210051040?origin\x3dhttps://notabitchlikeyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Verra. Call her any Ve, Ella, she doesn't care much anyway. She is a spontaneous. She speaks whatever on her head. She does whatever she feels like to do. She is a die-hard fan of Coldplay and Muse. She thinks Lady Gaga is a brand new Bitch. Just awesome. Her greatest inspiration is her Lord, Buddha

She isnot a Perfect Human Being


Quotesbox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Whatchuusay

blaa blahh blaaaaaaaaahhhh.



Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ Juni 2008
♥ Desember 2008
♥ Januari 2009
♥ Februari 2009
♥ Maret 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ Mei 2009
♥ Juni 2009
♥ Juli 2009
♥ Agustus 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ Oktober 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ Desember 2009
♥ Januari 2010
♥ Februari 2010
♥ Maret 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ Mei 2010
♥ Juli 2010
♥ Agustus 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ Oktober 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ Desember 2010
♥ Januari 2011
♥ Februari 2011
♥ Maret 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ Mei 2011
♥ Juni 2011
♥ Juli 2011
♥ Agustus 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ Februari 2012
♥ Maret 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ Juli 2012
♥ Desember 2012
♥ Februari 2013
♥ Maret 2013
♥ Oktober 2014


Creditorials

Thanks

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Senin, 24 Desember 2012

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

It's finally reach the end of twenty twelve. not quite yet but I'm personally so exhausted. does anyone got that feeling when you're suddenly just  tired of doing anything? It seems like I've done so much in a year, and when someone said "ah it's December already" and all you could think of is holidays please come quick.

I got quite few Christmas presents this year. starts from new Peter Alexander's pajamas,   to ONE DIRECTION'S NEW ALBUM (how excited is that)!!!

to flashback on what I've been doing this year, ah I really have no Idea. Mostly this year been spent out in College , studying hard (ofcourse) , survive the classes, pass all the exams well, and pretend to be one of those smart student (which doesn't turn out really well) . Working is also taking a huge part this year, been working in the same place for almost one and half year, and this is the 2nd Christmas with the Deli's girls. time goes quick and I just grow old like that. Last August is my official three years in Sydney. Here in Sydney, such a fast pace city, everyone seems walking faster than usual, day goes by in a flash, weekend is just there to entertain for a while till then come Monday to terrorize me. It's good to have a chance living and experience a life like this. this is something I couldn't imagine I would continue do and somehow find my self enjoying it. weird I know.

I went to Hongkong with Mom and Dad last september. It was a hell fun trip but if u ask what did I shop in Hongkong , Nothing in particular. seriously, the prices are just ridiculously expensive (for me) , It's bloody hard to argue prices with the seller in market , the language is complicated  and the people are having a problem with attitudes lol . anyway it still a memorable trip. should visit Hongkong again next time if I happen marrying a super rich bachelor. :)

21st of December, was the world really end while I'm asleep? am I one of the human species that survive the apocalypse ? WHAT A HIDEOUS PRANK .

The End of the year is here and I'm still enjoying myself watching Running Man. Daebak! I should spare time and money to visit Korea . It seriously in the second list of the new year resolutions (losing weight will always be on the top list). Seems like im gonna have some korean hotpot on Christmas Eve. yum!

I wrote a long post tonight, I must be that bored.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone.  Santa is on his way to your chimney with a big sleigh. HO HO HO!

annyong~~~~~~~

♥our lips must always be sealed
16.58