<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4780476415210051040?origin\x3dhttps://notabitchlikeyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Verra. Call her any Ve, Ella, she doesn't care much anyway. She is a spontaneous. She speaks whatever on her head. She does whatever she feels like to do. She is a die-hard fan of Coldplay and Muse. She thinks Lady Gaga is a brand new Bitch. Just awesome. Her greatest inspiration is her Lord, Buddha

She isnot a Perfect Human Being


Quotesbox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Whatchuusay

blaa blahh blaaaaaaaaahhhh.



Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ Juni 2008
♥ Desember 2008
♥ Januari 2009
♥ Februari 2009
♥ Maret 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ Mei 2009
♥ Juni 2009
♥ Juli 2009
♥ Agustus 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ Oktober 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ Desember 2009
♥ Januari 2010
♥ Februari 2010
♥ Maret 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ Mei 2010
♥ Juli 2010
♥ Agustus 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ Oktober 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ Desember 2010
♥ Januari 2011
♥ Februari 2011
♥ Maret 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ Mei 2011
♥ Juni 2011
♥ Juli 2011
♥ Agustus 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ Februari 2012
♥ Maret 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ Juli 2012
♥ Desember 2012
♥ Februari 2013
♥ Maret 2013
♥ Oktober 2014


Creditorials

Thanks

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Kamis, 16 Oktober 2014

Dear dear people who's reading this post, well, it'd be pretty much just me I guess. :P

I just happened to have some quiet time today , as it's my day off, I made an excuse from work for final exams purpose , but here I am surfing internet, purchased tickets for my soul-band TheScript's concerts next year (wahoo!), starring at pages of sheets that I barely remember their contents, and daydreaming. zzzz I was thinking of a little bit of naps, yet I woke up about midday this morning. what a lazy life.

Yesterday I talked to uun ( a so-called boyfriend, yes I have a boyfriend now, he is such a nice-annoying-cute-lazy-smart-eatalot-kindaguy-yet-Ilovehim ) about how quick time flies and it almost the end of the year again. 2014 is hanging at the edge of expiration and I gosh! haven't succeeded any of my 2014's resolutions yet! (well all I could remember is the aim of losing 5 kg of fat and sin in 2014)

 Losing weight is one hell of drama in my life. Ever since I recovered from chickenpox when I was ten (it made me suffer for nearly a month), I haven't stopped gaining weight ( I believe mom gave me a heaps amounts of Vitamin for me that time I turned into a chewing monster) Everything I eat, I drink, even I breathe will just converts into grams of fat. I did lost some weight this beginning of year, with the help of Herbalife and bits and bots of exercise, then I gained it back simply by neglecting the regular exercise and back to my three times meals schedule. Herbalife doesn't let you eat two meals of your three in the day if your program is to lose weight. And I again broke my own rules then lost the balance of it. Here I am gaining all the weight that I had suffered to lose!! hiks

Rather than crying for my failed weight-lost program, I'll talk a little about the man who's been running here and there in my life atm. I knew him when I was 17 I guess (now, 22 my age lol *if anyone know this joke give me a brofist!*) I remembered that time I was happily singing in a karaoke bar and couldn't really bothered with him sitting across the room. hehe. I love him , and it's been 8 months since we dated. We fight a lot, He is such a stubborn person (maybe because he is 10 years older) yet I learn a lot from him too (He is one hell smart of a person I tell ya). Well, I hope the relationship goes well. Unfortunately for him, he needs to cope up with my mood-swing for a long time since he is stuck.

I went with the BFF to South Korea last march, Ohmygod! I still can't get over it. We mostly visited Seoul, which is the capital city. Everyone there is so friendly, the food is awesome, the hotel we stayed was the greatest, too bad the weather was too cold for me (there was no single day with the temperature not below 5 degree) the shopping district is to die for. the little popup snack shop along the street is one to be cherished for those koreans. I had a good time and I promised to visit again.


ahhh I wish I could turn back time. @Namsan Tower entrance. Seoul City as background.


Left our hand-print in Seoul, we will come back!

The Korean Traditional Costume , refers as Hanbok, so comfie, and we look pretty! :)

The final exams next week is probably my last proper exams for the degree. phewww. I just need to work harder for them but it's really hard to focus on the study, especially that I always feel hungry. dilemmmaa

I wish I could make the best out of 2014 before its over! ciaoo bella! xxx

♥our lips must always be sealed
11.00